However, it could take a bit longer sometimes to reset your device. First, you have to download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your respective device from the official website or from a trusted third-party source.
It can also be used to unbrick a device from a bricked state. Furthermore, you can use it to restore the stock MIUI firmware after flashing a custom ROM, a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting. On the other hand, custom ROMs are unofficial firmware developed by third-party developers. While they offer more features and customization options than stock ROMs, they often lack the stability and security of stock ROMs. Furthermore, custom ROMs are not always optimized for the device’s hardware, so users may experience performance issues.
The list of Xiaomi phones which are back on the MIUI ROM Downloads page is Xiaomi Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi S2, Mi 6, Mi 5, and Mi Note 2. From here You can download the Stock ROM For all the latest models of the Xiaomi, Mi, and Poco devices. Select the download type first, then select your device from the drop
- If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first.
- But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader.
- If you’re using a Linux or macOS computer, you can still flash the MIUI Fastboot ROM manually.
- Fastboot ROMs can manually install MIUI software updates and visit website unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software.
- This app requires custom recovery installed to function.
Xiaomi has included several apps that allow users to get the most out of their devices, including music players, video players, photo editors, and more. These apps help to make the device even more user-friendly and make it easier for users to get the most out of their devices. Another feature of the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs is their ability to customize the user interface. Xiaomi’s ROMs are designed to be highly customizable and allow users to customize the look and feel of their devices.